All items are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hiker’s Backpack, which contains extra space available for personal items. Each item is hand assembled in the USA into waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit are meant to provide nutrition for 72-hours until help arrives. These products have a 5-year shelf life.
- 6 – 400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 6 – 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 10 Water Purification Tablet’s – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
Light and Communication: These products come in handy during a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency requiring you to leave your home.
- AM/FM Radio with Batteries and Headphones
- 3 LED Rechargeable Flashlight
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions you may encounter.
- 1 – Emergency Survival Blanket
- 1 – Emergency Poncho with Hood
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- 1 – N95 Respirator Dust Mask – NIOSH approved
- Each of our items is packed securely in a storage bag that is resealable and waterproof.
Hygiene and Sanitation: When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 3 – Pocket Tissue Packs
- 3 – Wet Naps
First Aid: These first aid items can assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
- 37 Piece – Portable First Aid Kit
Additional: These items are useful for stress relief and activity in strenuous or challenging circumstances.
- Deck of Playing Cards
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.