All items are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hiker’s Backpack, which contains extra space available for personal items. Each item is hand assembled in the USA into waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit are meant to provide nutrition for 72-hours until help arrives. These products have a 5-year shelf life.
- 12- 4oz. Water Pouches
- 6 – 400 Calorie Food Bar’s (2400 Calories)
- 10 Water Purification Tablet’s – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
Light and Communications: These products come in handy during a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency requiring you to leave your home.
- AM/FM Radio with Batteries and Headphones
- 3 LED Rechargeable Flashlight
- 3 – 12 Hour Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions you may encounter.
- Warm Fleece Blanket
- 16 Hour Body Warmer
- Emergency Poncho for Children
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- Warm Winter Gloves
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask – NIOSH approved
- All of our kit items are packed securely in a resealable, waterproof storage bag
Hygiene and Sanitation: When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- 8 Wet Nap’s
- 3 Pocket Tissue Pack’s
First Aid: These first aid items can assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
- 37- Piece Portable First Aid Kit
Additional: These items are useful for stress relief and activity in strenuous or challenging circumstances.
- Activity Coloring Book with Crayons
- Childrenâ€™s Toys