The freeze dried and simple to prepare meals will come in handy in an emergency, or any other time you might be looking for something quick and healthy to eat. This kit includes eight delicious entrees, three breakfasts and two beverages – just add hot water and you will have a warm meal ready to eat in minutes.
- 112 Delicious Servings
- Freeze Dried and Dehydrated Food Packages that can last up to 25 years!
- Gourmet Flavor – not just for emergency supplies, will taste great for daily meals
- Wide Selection – get a wide array of food choices with each food package
- Easy preparation anywhere – just add a cup of water and food will be ready in 12-15 minutes
- Perfect for use as survival food OR as daily meals when out in the wilderness
- Click here for Nutritional Information
- 1 pouch of Chicken Noodle Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Potato Pot Pie (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Creamy Pasta (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Tomato Basil Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Savory Stroganoff (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of BBQ Beans with Natural Bacon Flavor (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Rice Pilaf (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Granola Crunch (4 total Servings)
- 3 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 total Servings)
- 3 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (12 total Servings)
- 2 pouches of Whey Milk (28 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Orange Delight (12 total servings)
Wise Foods is dedicated to providing families and individuals with ready-made, freeze-dried and dehydrated meals that are delicious, nutritious, affordable and shelf stable. Wise products are packaged in durable, extra strength Mylar pouches to ensure freshness and great taste for up to 25 years. Prepared in minutes by just adding water, they are the perfect emergency preparedness, prepping, camping, backpacking, hunting, fishing, boating, RV traveling, Disaster Supplies Kit, and for everyday use.
Kennard Haynie (verified owner) –
Fantastic product. The shipping was timely and I will be ordering again.
Ron Barnes (verified owner) –
Just as shown
Avery Knight III (verified owner) –
As expected/Very satisfied with product.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
This is not a 30 day kit. The entire kit contains 14,640 calories and only total servings are 92 not 118. Considering the average person needs 2000 calories per day, there’s enough here for only 7.3 days. So to really make it 30 days, you’d need 4 of these kits.
Their math, which is crazy, means that to get 1 month out of this kit, you’d only be consuming 488 calories/day. Good luck, shop around, and for everyones sake, double check their math.
Kenneth Zobel (verified owner) –
Haven’t tasted any yet. Arrived on time. Wish it came in mouse proof container(s). Must get a container before storingðŸ˜•.