Wise Company’s ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches, and placed in durable plastic containers. This unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen through a vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing.
Wise Company ready-made entrees and breakfasts carry up to a shelf life of 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed. That’s 25 years without the stress of wondering if your family will have enough good, usable food when emergency strikes. Because entrees won’t need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, buying Wise Emergency Entrees will save you thousands of dollars long-term as the cost of food keeps going up.
The meals are now using a new formulation with lower sodium and trans fat. This package contains a 1 month supply – 3 servings of food per day for 4 adults or for 2 adults and 4 children.
Includes 2 – 120 Serving Entree Buckets and 1 – 120 Serving Breakfast Bucket.
(2) Entree Buckets, Including:
- Teriyaki and Rice (8 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (16 Servings)
- Chili Macaroni (16 Servings)
- Cheesy Lasagna (16 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (24 Servings)
- Southwest Rice and Beans (24 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (24 Servings)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole (16 Servings)
- Hearty Tortilla Soup (16 Servings)
- Potatoes and Chicken Flavored Pot Pie (16 Servings)
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (24 Servings)
- Chicken Flavored Noodle Soup (24 Servings)
- Cheesy Macaroni (16 Servings)
(1) Breakfast Buckets, Including:
- Granola Strawberry Crunch (20 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
- Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
- Includes 3 total buckets
- All meals are safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- Total Weight: 62 lbs
- Dimensions: 15″ tall, 12″ wide, 10″ deep (per bucket)